1. Commercial invoice
6. beneficiary’s certificate
8. Shipping advice / advise of shipment
1. This credit shall cease to be available for negotiation of beneficiary’s drafts before Mar.15, 2004.
2. Documents must be presented fornegotiation within 10 days after the on board date of bill of lading/ after the date of issuance of forwarding agents cargo receipts.
3. As far as our information goes,the firm is punctually meeting its commitments and the credit in the sum you mentioned would seem to be safe.
5. Insurance effected by seller for accountof buyer. We understand that the cost of insurance premium will be settled directly between buyer and seller outside the letter of credit.
1. Add natural sideseam and extend back out seam to go across sideseam. Hand zipper will be set onextended seam.
2 . Change to regular raglan 1pc sleeve
3 . Remove frontvertical cut seam
4. Glue downoverlay shoulder panel
5.3/4” self turn sleeve opening with 1/8” DN cover stitch
6 .5/8” wide neckband”
7. The North Face logo(1” from SS,2” from hem to center)
8. Reflective HT3MM at widest
9.Shell B pieced neckline
11. 2.5”SPLIT 2.5”
12.change pocketbag top finish to overlock stitch with SN top stitch-safety stitch
13.Shift front and back raglan seams as fit images.
14.Purkering at seams,pls improve the workmanship
15.collar is collapsing toward neck
16.clean finish neck line
17.Move SH seamtowards back by 1”
18.angle saddle at 3 1/2” below HPS
19.princess joins saddle at 6”below HPS
20.see sketches for details and follow for style lines and stitching
21.create hidden zipper garage at top for hand pocket zipper.
22.requesting 1st proto
23.vendor may refer to A35DU timber hoodie hood shape as a starting point. Hood opening along curve should not be bigger than 24.5”
24.cordlock tethered to hem
25.shell A zip garage
26.fold over,1/4”double needle bottom cover stitch
27.hem 1” widefacing
28.front neck drop / back neck drop and neck width are revised to be measured from the seam as neck shape and collar detail are updated. Neck width is revised from 7 1/2”to 9 to have boat neck shape.
29.front body is hiking.See page 4 for front hiking correction in the pattern.
30.sweep was too big on 1stproto sample. Reduce the sweep to 39 1/2”,while chest isincreased to 41 1/2”.see page 5 for this correction.
1.Neck-front drop HPS to seam(collar/band/hood)
2.Neck-back drop HPS to seam(collar/band/hood)
3.Neck- width seam to seam
4.Hood-height from HPS
5.Hood-width at half hood height
7.Hood-opening along curve（relexed）-reference only
8.Shoulder-slope at 9 1/4” from CB
9.Chest-circumference 1 inch below armhole
12.Drop tail height
13.Front length-HPS to hem( to hip or longer)
14.back length-HPS to hem( to hip or longer)
15.Armhole-depth from HPS to armhole seam
16.Bicep-circumference 1 inch below armhole
17.Elbow-position from sleeve opening edge
21.Sleeve length-long sleeve form CB
22.Draft flap width
23.Logo-front position from HPS to center
24.Logo- front position from HPS to center
25.Logo-back position from HPS to center
26.Logo-back position from CB to center